Don’t worry, I’m not going to recite the poem, “Let Me Count the Ways.” However, I am going to share some very compelling reasons why YOU SHOULDN’T MISS ITEX 2020!
This year we will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of presenting ITEX shows, yet it feels like we’ve just gotten started. Over the years, there have been big changes, great advances, nail-biting disruption, fantastic opportunities, incredible mergers and acquisitions, and office technologies continuing to steadily blend! It’s never-ending, and I love it! That’s why every year when my team and I sit down at the drawing board to begin planning the next ITEX it feels brand new—because our industry is ever-evolving. Rest assured, we make sense of it all so that the information is delivered to you at ITEX in the best and most concise showcase.
ITEX is the largest, most extensive trade show within the office technology space. We connect vendors, distributors, and Business Solution Providers (BSPs), focusing on mastering all areas of the industry, hence our slogan, “Own the Office, Piece by Piece.” The primary areas ITEX focuses on are Managed Print, Managed IT, Document Management, Security, Telecom and Unified Communications, Smart Office, and Office Solutions. In addition to learning and mastering all areas within the office technology space, here are a few more reasons why ITEX can’t be missed.
- Education – Only at ITEX can you learn at cutting-edge, vendor-neutral education sessions presented by industry experts and leaders. ITEX has no allegiance to any vendor, product, or exhibitor. ITEX is a place to learn and discuss unbiased views, new views, and learn about potential opportunities from industry professionals. Furthermore, the education presented at ITEX allows attendees to hear real-world stories from dealers with real-life examples, rather than from those with vendor/product preferences.
- Key Partnerships Exhibiting – Top-level business powerhouses will be present to showcase new products, new technologies, as well as new sales and marketing techniques while offering new tools that will help elevate your business! Nowhere else can you experience this type of face-to-face environment that offers such an abundance of solutions and exciting new opportunities.
- Collocations – With nearly a dozen meeting rooms reserved at the Gaylord Palms Conference Center, ITEX 2020 will be hosting various President’s Meetings, Annual Awards Ceremonies, Advisory Councils, group meetings, and seminars. These partnerships generate new audience attendance and bring value to the show through their exceptional programs. In 2019, ITEX collocation partners were Collabrance, Evolved Office, IBPI, Visual Edge, and MSPExpo.
- Networking – ITEX 2020 will feature a Keynote luncheon, a happy hour on the show floor, and other networking events and social activities. Attendees will be able to maximize their time while meeting with industry colleagues in one of the many collaborative spaces that the Gaylord Palms offers.
- ORLANDO! – Orlando, Florida is the second most popular city for trade shows in the U.S. and the first most popular on the east coast. ITEX, in striving for equal opportunity, is inviting the hundreds of dealers and vendors who reside on this side of the Mississippi to leverage their strong regional relationships. For our west coast guests, this location will introduce them to new audiences! While in Orlando, you can take advantage of the many local attractions at discounted prices negotiated by ITEX. See here all the theme park fun in Orlando.
I can’t wait to see all my friends and colleagues at ITEX 2020! I promise this will be the one ‘MUST ATTEND’ show of the year! With twenty years of ITEX shows under our belt, they just keep getting bigger and better.