When ITEX 2019 wrapped in April my team gave a sigh of relief for the job-well-done. There were high-fives and congratulatory pats on the back for all the hard work that led to the show’s success. Its the largest event in North America connecting vendors and resellers in the office technology space. There were over 1,200 people in attendance including leading vendors, copier/printer dealers, managed service providers, and IT VARs!
But we didn’t rest on our laurels. The following day we were back in the office, pen to paper, planning for the next expo. Six months have breezed by, and here we are again swinging the registration door open for ITEX 2020!
ITEX 2020 will be held on April 14-15, 2020 at The Gaylord Palms Resort, in Orlando Florida.
ITEX 2020 will be particularly special because we are celebrating our 20th Anniversary of ITEX expositions. In recognition of this milestone, we’ll be presenting special programs, top-notch vendor-neutral education, a record number of vendor exhibitors, and a few surprises for our attendees. I couldn’t be more excited about what’s on the horizon for the office technology industry.
- ITEX is THE place to find out what’s new and upcoming in 2020, what’s obsolete and so ‘2019’, and how your business can ride the wave to profitability and great successes.
- ITEX is the only place where you will learn how to GROW YOUR BUSINESS – there will be 20+ vendor-neutral education classes and panel discussions with industry experts teaching you how to grow your business. This is valuable information that you won’t learn at OEM events!
- There will be education for every member of your team–VAR principal, sales, and service managers
- Learn how BSPs are adding VOIP, Cloud, and Managed IT to their arsenal and growing their MRR stream
- Hear about Smart Office and Conference Room–the next frontier
- Get your passes early and be rewarded with fantastic savings! Our SUPER EARLY BIRD SPECIAL will only be open for a short period, so pay less for your entry and keep more money in your pocket! Super Early Bird prices for dealer attendees:
Conference Pass $199 (Save $200 dollars) Includes full excess to the exhibitor’s floor, 20+ vendor-neutral breakout sessions, keynote luncheon, and more.
Certificate Pass $299 (Save $200 dollars) Includes all Conference Pass features + CompTIA certificate course in IT Security ($2,500 value).
The host hotel, Gaylord Palms Resort, is also ready to take your reservations. ITEX has negotiated a very special rate, so make sure you book your rooms exclusively through the Gaylord / ITEX portal.
** For vendors who wish to exhibit or purchase passes for ITEX 2020, please contact Todd Buckler at email@example.com