ATTEND: SMART OFFICE
ITEX is the event for industry leaders to find out about the future of the industry! ITEX 2019 will introduce the Smart Office – similar conceptually to Smart Home, but instead implementing smart technology in the workplace. ITEX 2019 will teach you how to implement the Smart Office, discussing best practices, different technologies, and where the industry is headed.
Smart Office implements technology in the workplace, transitioning everyday duties to make a more productive, remotely-manageable work environment. The main components of Smart Office include:
- Remotely monitor power-consuming items: computer screens, thermostats, lighting
- Remote access control: open and close office spaces, control warehouse operations
- Remotely verify that equipment is charged for next shift (i.e. forklift)
- Monitor potential fire hazards by implementing heat-sensing technology
- Receive mobile notifications when employees enter office building
- Print documents using voice commands
- Implement personal assistants to remind you of meetings, materials, and other deadlines
- Automate meeting rooms and workspace for easier collaboration among employees
By implementing these tools in the workplace, the primary advantages include:
- Reduce power usage
- Reduce power consumtpion costs
- Improved security
- Decrease risk of human error (i.e. Forgetting to leave forklift charging overnight)
- Increased efficiency
- Remote access to the office – anywhere, anytime
- Improved client perception of business
- Decreased labor through automation
ITEX 2019 will gap the bridge between traditional office technology and the workplace of the future – the Smart Office. Attend ITEX 2019 to learn about these and countless other components that the Smart Office has to offer.
We have the tools to help you Own the Office, Piece by Piece.