OWN The Office Piece By Piece!
COVID has forever changed the landscape of almost every market, and it was a huge wakeup call for the office equipment industry. Almost everyone experienced hardware sales and print volume declines as offices closed last year. Even as we see offices begin to re-open the office environment will still see a different future to where it was pre-pandemic. Luckily, some were able to pivot and even expand into areas that helped to stave off an inevitable and disastrous outcome, while others weren’t so lucky and struggled to keep their doors open. The industry is at a crossroads today, where several will need to make some tough decisions to – transform, diversify, and collaborate.
Keypoint Intelligence & ITEX have teamed together to help paint a path forward for our industry. We may not be able to predict the entire future, but we can help with our learnings from the past, newest research findings, as well as bring together industry leaders that can all help you to see a clearer future and start putting the pieces together for the office & dealer of the future.
Today’s buyers are looking for sellers with the TOTAL PACKAGE of solutions and services.
“Own the Office, Piece by Piece” is this year’s theme; conceptualized from the ever-increasing demand to provide business solution providers an all-encompassing hub for the office technology industry. The ITEX team has channeled this year’s expo efforts into a seamless integration of the major sectors that play vital roles in the office workspace – Managed IT, Managed Print, Security, Document Management, Unified Communications, A/V, Mailing Solutions, Reseller Automation, and Office Equipment. For 2020, ITEX will further expand in the areas of Smart Office & Conference Room Solutions.
- Face time with hundreds of vendors and potential business partners
- Education for all members of the business (Service Managers, CIO, CEO, Sales Managers)
- Education on getting started or expanding in emerging markets
- Guidelines on how to upsell existing clientele on new offerings
- Exposure to new services and product offerings
- New networking events
ITEX 2020 features 20+ educational sessions and countless partnership opportunities for resellers who wish to expand or improve their offerings.
We have the tools to help you Own the Office, Piece by Piece.
AGENDA & EDUCATION
Nov 9th – 3 pm to 6 pm
The COVID Situation – What happened & Where do we go?
- Hardware & Print Volume – Yesterday, Today & The Future
The Office of the Future, The Future of Work & Workplace Transformation
- Transformation of the buyer
- The Future Buyer/Commerce Experience
The Future of Print
- What will happen to A3/A4? New print offerings – Production, Industrial-Packaging (Direct to Shape), Additive Manufacturing, Wide Format
Future Technologies & The Smart Workplace
- IT, IoT, Smart Lighting/Temperature, Managed IT
Solutions & Services of the Future
- The New Hybrid workplace – Convergence of collaboration & communications
- VOIP, Teams, Zoom & Cloud Collaboration
The Future Dealer & The Channel Convergence Phenomenon
Nov 10th – 8 am to 6 pm
Opening Kickoff – The Office of the Future
4 Tracks – 4 Sessions per track – total of 16 sessions
- The Future of Print
- Future Technologies
- Future Solutions & Services
- The Dealership of the Future
- 20 min state of the industry by KPI & 20-30 min ”Other” Keynote Speaker
- Keypoint/BLI “Future Dealer Ready” Awards
Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency of Homeland Security